Although Game of Thrones is mainly governed by scenes of heartache, violence and betrayal fans can found a way to laugh through some of the misery that of this season’s series
Today we made a compilation of the funniest jokes That only those who watched Season 6 of Game of Thrones will understand:
- What do you call a creepy ex-boyfriend north of the Wall?
A White Stalker.
- What is Roose Bolton’s favourite dessert?
The dread tort.
- Why were the White Walkers avoiding Bran?
They couldn’t stand the Hodor.
- If Jaime usurped the Iron Throne, what would be his first act?
Finding a Hand of the King.
- Why don’t the Greyjoys do any laundry?
They would have to pay the iron price.
- What does the little Stark boy desperately need?
Some Bran’ new legs.
- How can you tell when Lord Bolton is cold?
He gets Roose-bumps.
- When did Brienne realise Jaime was hitting on her?
When he asked: “Are you sure we’re not related?”
Jaime and Brienne
- How much did Jon Snow win on Jeopardy?
Bugger all. He knew nothing.
- The bakers of King’s Landing took their revenge on Joffrey by retrieving his body, cutting him up and putting him in a sandwich. What was it called?
- Where did Stannis drink away his sorrows after the Battle of the Blackwater?
- What is Tyrion’s favourite TV show?
Imp My Ride.
- What did the railing say to reassure the staircase?
“A banister always pays its steps.”
- Why didn’t Theon cut Ramsay’s throat with that razor blade?
He didn’t have the balls.
- What do you call a bunch of outlaws who kill Lannisters, kidnap children and never say please?
The Brotherhood Without Manners.
- Why do the Greyjoys import all their clothes?
They do not sew.
- The Starks may not have the Iron Throne, but they do have …
- Why was winter running so late?
Winterfell and it couldn’t get up.
- What is the Grand Maester’s second job?
He’s a pie seller.
- WhichGame of Thronescharacter is most like Santa Claus?
Ho Ho Hodor! (Honourable mention: Khal Hoho)
- What do the girls in Littlefinger’s brothel call their favourite customer?
- What did Jeor and Jorah want to add to their family computer?
- Some of Daenerys’ troops have started strolling instead of marching. What’s their nickname?
- What does it say on Jon Snow’s business card?
- When someone swears allegiance to Daenerys, they are …
Jumping on the band-dragon.