After the successes reported by the first two parts, the third part was deeply disappointing, while the fourth generated this massive controversy among critics.
Judging by the impression made by the last series, we came up with a list that includes five reasons of why you guys should watch Salazar’s Revenge.
- First of all, Javier Bardem as the villain? This should ring you a bell because the Spaniard is remarkable when it comes to interpreting negative roles and this movie makes no exception.
- Pirates of the Caribbean & Paul McCartney = LOVE?
After Keith Richards made a few cameos in the second and the third part, Salazar’s Revenge was Paul McCartney’s turn to play an epic character.
Richards, a member of the Rolling Stones, portrayed Jack Sparrow’s father in the precedent movies.
In Dead Man Tell No Tales, his buddy, Paul, is Depp’s uncle.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar’s revenge tells the story of the Turner family
The sequel brought back Will Turner and Elizabeth Swan on the big screen and the story is exposed in a perfectly delightful way by their son.
- Pirates of the Caribbean & Geoffrey Rush = also LOVE
In the first film, Rush portrayed the negative character, Hector Barbossa, gradually becoming the fans favorite.
- The soundtrack is amazing
The soundtrack of the “Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar’s Revenge” is purely exceptional.
It’s part of that category of soundtracks that you can listen to all over without getting tired of it.